Automatic Bilevel Prisma 25ST
Prisma 25ST provides a personalized solution based on the needs of patients with obstructive, mixed or complex sleep apnea with comorbidities. Ideal for the treatment of obstructive, mixed or central apneas and for high or fluctuating pressure needs. The ability to generate support frequency automatically, as well as many additional procedures and functions for greater comfort and convenience make the prisma25ST a reliable, efficient and silent BiLevel ST treatment device.
- Functions: CPAP, APAP, BILevel S, autoS.
- Pressure Range: IPAP 4 – 25 hPa.
- Ramp functions: (soft START), Auto START-STOP.
- New technology (FOT) for separation of Central and Obstructive Apneas.
- New customizable treatment goals (Scopes).
- High resolution treatment data for 14 days and detailed statistics for 366 days.
- Software for data analysis and remote control.
- SD memory card and USB port.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 170 x 135 x 180 mm
- Weight: approx.: 1.4 kg
- Average noise: about 26.5 dB (A) at 10 hPa
- Temperature: Operating: + 5°C to + 40°C / Storage: -25°C to + 70°C
- Air pressure range: 700–1060 hPa corresponds to an altitude of 3000 meters
- Respiratory tube diameter: 22 mm or 15 mm
- Power Consumption: 230 V 115 V
Optionally available with: TriPAP function, Automatic Trigger, Heated Humidifier prisma AQUA and heated breathing tube.