BiLevel prisma 25S
BiLevel-S treatment for high / fluctuating blood pressure and CPAP intolerance. With many innovations, like all variants of prisma LINE devices, the prisma 25S offers comfortable user navigation and configuration to simplify operation. Patients with obstructive, mixed or complex sleep apnea who have high and / or fluctuating blood pressure needs and difficulty complying with CPAP will find the perfect treatment partner at prisma25S. Offers a wide range of pressure and apnea differentiation thanks to the new FOT technology (separation between central and obstructive apneas), large, color touch screen etc.
- Functions: CPAP, APAP, BILevel S, autos.
- Pressure Range: IPAP 4 – 25 hPa.
- Ramp functions: (soft START), Auto START-STOP.
- Identification of periodic breathing, RERA, snoring, hypopnea, apnea and flow restrictions.
- High resolution treatment data for 14 days and detailed statistics for 366 days.
- Software for data analysis and remote control.
- SD memory card and USB port.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 170 x 135 x 180 mm
- Weight: approx.: 1.4 kg
- Large color touch screen
- Average noise: about 26.5 dB (A) at 10 hPa
- Temperature: Operating: + 5°C to + 40°C / Storage: -25°C to + 70°C
- Air pressure range: 700–1060 hPa corresponds to an altitude of 3000 meters
- Respiratory tube diameter: 22 mm or 15 mm
- Power Consumption: 230 V 115 V
- Leakage and disconnection alarms
Optionally available with: TriPAP function, Automatic Trigger, Heated Humidifier prisma AQUA and heated breathing tube.