CPAP Air Sense S10 Autoset
The S10 Airsense automatic adjustment CPAP device combines features that enhance patient compliance with thetreatment and ensure patient monitoring, even by the patient himself, thanks to the color LCD screen and the 12 months memory SD Card. The new elegant design and the new comfort features offer a whole new level of automatic positive airway pressure (APAP) treatment for patients suffering from obstructive sleep apnea.
The CPAPAirSense S10 Autoset is a medical device and has a CE marking.
- Operating pressure value range: 4-20cm H20
- Typical power consumption: 70W (80VA)
- Maximum power consumption: 110W (120VA)
- Power supply values range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Noise: 24-26dBA (at pressure 10cmH2O)
- Power supply: 90W
- Nominal value for use in airplane: 110V, 400Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 mm x 255 mm x 150 mm
- Weight: 1245 gr
A heated humidifier is available optionally, which can be embodied to the device in order to assist with problems a small percentage of patients undergoing during CPAP treatment, such as: dryness of the nose, mouth or throat, cold symptoms such as runny nose and irritation in the eyes, sneezing and a feeling that the air is icy, especially in winter. When heated humidifier is used, it is also recommended to make use of the Climate Line, a ResMed heating tube, by which the user can determine the ideal air temperature desired in winter - summer (Climate Control), thus achieving absolute comfort and compliance.