InnoSpire GO Nebulizer
A portable, virtually silent mesh nebulizer InnoSpire Go provides a fast and easy therapy experience, with treatment taking as little as 4 minutes (Using 2.5ml Salbutamol). Utilizing established, clinically proven vibrating mesh technology adopted by hospitals worldwide. InnoSpire Go delivers commonly prescribed liquid inhaled medications for respiratory disease.
The InnoSpire GO is a medical device with a CE marking.
Notification to the National Organization for Medicines (EOF) 27331/27-02-2020.
- Extremely light (weight 111 gr) and quiet, for use wherever you are.
- Size 7.0 cm x 4.5 cm x 13.5 cm
- Average particle diameter 3.93 MMAD.
- Easy assembly-disassembly and cleaning.
- Built-in rechargeable battery (for about 30 treatments)
Also available with children’s mask, in addition to the mouthpiece. Includes instructions for proper use and maintenance in Greek and comes with a carrying case.
Usually the selection elements of the ideal nebulizer are
- the nebulization time, depending on the type and quantity of the drug, (from 7-10 minutes for a quantity of drug 2-2.5ml)
- The size of the droplets it produces to ensure effective treatment, (1-5 microns)
- The minimum volume of drug remaining in the drug vial after the end of treatment. Conventional nebulizers (with compressors) usually have some medicine left in the medicine vial
- Portability to provide autonomy
- The noise level. Compressor-operated nebulizers are usually noisier than modern vibrating mesh nebulizers and are completely silent.
- Easy use and maintenance of the device / sterilization of components (medicine vial-mouthpiece)
- Features of the ideal nebulizer:
- Produced droplets should be 1-5 μ in size.
- Short nebulization time - depending on the type and quantity of the medicine (from 7-10 minutes for a quantity of medicine 2-2.5ml)
- Low residual volume of medicine
- Portability, to provide autonomy
- Low noise level.
- Easy to use, to clean and to maintain.