VisionAire™ 5 oxygen concentrator
The Caire (AirSep®) VisionAire™ 5 concentrator is a device suitable for use by patients with low oxygen levels in their blood (COPD, ASE and other chronic diseases).
The VisionAire ™ 5 Oxygen Condenser is a medical device and has a CE mark.
Notification No. to the Greek National Organization for Medicines: 90798/16-07-2019
Sale / rent. Delivery takes place at the patient's home where the device is installed, used correctly and maintained (depending on the type of device) by the experienced technicians of our company, for the safe use of the condenser at home.
Instructions for the time of use and the flow rate of administration of O2 in liters, are necessarily given by the treating physician, with a prescription.
We offer our services 24/7 in terms of patients with oxygen therapy.
The rental of fixed condensers to insurance-aware patients is reimbursed by EOPYY with a prescription.
- Easy to use with minimal maintenance requirements from the user.
- Excellent appearance.
- Extremely quiet (40 dBA).
- Dimensions H52.8 Χ D29.2 Χ W35.8cm.
- Just 14 kg for easy transport and storage.
- Oxygen supply up to 5 lt / min.
- With flow meter for projection accuracy and correct adjustment.
- Audible and visual warning signal in case of low oxygen concentration or in case of power failure.
- Compatible with all types of humidifiers.
- Low power consumption less than 300 W.
- C-PAP / V-PAP Apnea Device.
- Nasal Catheter (adults – children – newborns).
- Oxygen Mask – Venturi – Tracheotomy.
- Extension (2m-4.5m-7.5m).