Solaris 525KS 5L oxygen concentrator
Based on a legacy of reliable, proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 liter condenser is a robust oxygen condenser that offers just the right balance for remarkably quiet operation and an improved cooling process. Combined with proven, exclusive DeVilbiss Turn-Down technology, these improvements minimize wear on internal components and increase unit life expectancy. The condenser is easy to assemble and disassemble and does not require maintenance for two years (dealer service).
The Solaris 525KS 5L Oxygen Concentrator is a medical device with CE marking.
Sale / rent. Delivery takes place at the patient's home where the device is installed, used correctly and maintained (depending on the type of device) by the experienced technicians of our company, for the safe use of the condenser at home.
Instructions for the time of use and the flow rate of administration of O2 in liters, are necessarily given by the treating physician, with a prescription.
We offer our services 24/7 in terms of patients with oxygen therapy.
The rental of fixed condensers to insurance-aware patients is reimbursed by EOPYY with a prescription.
- The exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals.
- Easily accessible patient controls and protected tube placement.
- The recessed position of the humidifier prevents possible damage.
- Lockable flow meter. Pediatric flow meter also available.
- Convenient upper and side handles for easy transport.
- Accompanied by nasal catheters 15.3 meters long.
- Oxygen concentration 93% ± 3% (0.5 – 5l / min)
- Flow values 0.5 – 5 l / min
- Power supply 230V / 50 Hz
- Noise level 40 dbA (50Hz)
- Dimensions H x W x D 62.2 cm x 34.02 cm x 30.4 cm
- Weight 16.3 kg