Astral™ 100 Ventilator
ResMed Astral™ 100 provide personalized care every step of the way. With both invasive and non-invasive options, it offers a lightweight design, exceptional battery life and adaptive technologies to provide greater mobility and peace of mind.
The Astral 100 is a medical with CE marking.
- Innovative design: The ResMed Astral 100 ventilator has been carefully designed to require minimal parts and components, making it quick and easy to maintain.
- ResMed iVAPS function, the ‘smart’ ventilation mode Volume Assured Pressure Support with the pioneering algorithm that automatically adapts to the patient’s pressure needs (recommended to be activated in patients over 30 kg).
- Large touch screen with easy and direct configuration of all ventilation modes of the ResMed Astral 100 & real-time monitoring of the supplied pressures & volumes.
- The ResMed Astral 100 respirator features a transparent carrying case that makes the screen fully visible and accessible, including shoulder straps or wheelchairs.
- Absolute portability with a battery life of up to 8 hours and weighing just 3.2 kg, the ResMed Astral 100 ventilator is considered the top portable ventilator in the world.
- Discreet performance: It is extremely quiet at just 35 dBA.
- Low maintenance costs: Reduction of lost time, long intervals between services and flexible treatment options.
- P (A) CV (Assisted) controlled constant pressure ventilation.
- (A) CV (Assisted) controlled constant volume ventilation.
- Mandatory intermittent ventilation with pressure synchronization.
- Mandatory intermittent ventilation with volume synchronization.
- PS.SV Pressure support with breathable safety volume.
- Continuous positive airway pressure.
- Weight 3.2 kg.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 285 mm x 215 mm x 93 mm.
- Internal lithium ion battery, 14.4 V, 6.6 Ah, 95 Wh.
- Operating time 8 hours.
- Every 6 months the air filter is replaced by trained personnel.
- Every 2 years the replacement of the internal battery and the FiO2 sensor (if installed) only by a certified technician.
- Every 4 years or 35000 hours the preventive maintenance of the pneumatic unit only by a certified technicianaaa.