Nonin PalmSAT 2500A Series Oximeter
PalmSAT 2500 Series Hand Pulse Oximeters designed to accurately measure oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. Compact size, ease of operation and optional alarms make the PalmSAT range suitable for portable monitoring regardless of patient location. Nonin has combined advanced technology and algorithms based on years of invaluable clinical experience to provide a wide range of functions. The functionality of the PalmSAT 2500 Series also makes it useful for a range of medical sites and applications.
- The oximeter Nonin PalmSAT 2500A is extremely simple thanks to the easy-to-use menu with just 2 keys and a large LED screen.
- It is compatible with all Nonin Purelight sensors and can store 72 hours of data.
- It has a low battery indicator on the screen and is extremely light.
- It has a pulse rate range of 18 to 300 BPM, oxygen saturation accuracy range from 70% to 100% ± 2 digits and oxygen saturation range from 0% to 100%.
- It has an alarm and can operate with 4 alkaline batteries AA 1.5V (60 hours shelf life), or rechargeable batteries (duration 40 hours) or AC.
This device is a medical device and has a CE marking.